Lavaman Triathlon Raffle Night Fundraising

A dedicated website is now up and running:
http://luc-triathlon.moonfruit.com
On this page you can purchase your tickets online if it is more convenient t you.

See you the 29th.

Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1st

Happy new year everyone, I wish you all the best for the new year. I know that 2010 will be full of challenge like triathlon :-) Most important, I wish you and your family be healthy and happy.
Today as many people do resolution, I couldn't resist the urge to go for a run. As you can see, on the picture below, the weather is perfect, just around 0degC. The only downside detail is the white coat on the road.
Trust me it was a hard 5km run. Leaving the house, I had two choices for the route to take: left or right. One was going up, the other one was going down. I, off course, choose the one going down and I realize after 2.5km that I will have to back up all the way back, I guess it's the hill I'm suppose to run sunday.
To finish a fun relaxing first day of the calendar, Cam, Kate, Joe, Janet and I did a toboggan race. So much fun, make me feel like young and stupid again ... hold on ... I still young and stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment