Lavaman Triathlon Raffle Night Fundraising

A dedicated website is now up and running:
http://luc-triathlon.moonfruit.com
On this page you can purchase your tickets online if it is more convenient t you.

See you the 29th.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7th

Long time that I did write something, not because I slow down my training but because I'm swamped with work and organizing Emilie's Birthday surprise (she still doesn't know :-) ) and the fundraising event.
So yesterday it was Emilie 30's birthday and as it seems to become a tradition, we went to yoga at My Yoga Spirit. It was really nice to see a huge turnout. We were 10, Kate and Cam join us, it was really nice to share a yoga practice with them.
After that I drooped Emilie at Christina's house as I was going to the pool for a group training session. It was really good to see everybody and gather this wonderful group energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment