Lavaman Triathlon Raffle Night Fundraising

A dedicated website is now up and running:
http://luc-triathlon.moonfruit.com
On this page you can purchase your tickets online if it is more convenient t you.

See you the 29th.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 29th

Yesterday was dedicated to me :-) After an 30 min bike ride with no problem with the clip ons. I guess I start to have the hang of it. But the nice part of my day was the chiropractor appointment follow by an hour massage. Feel stiff right after but I know it's good for me :-D
Today, back to the route on swimming, Emilie join me at Britannia pool. I realize that it's harder to count when I swim in a shorter pool. I know I swam more than 450m continuous but maybe 50m meter more :-) The total distance is approximately 1100m. I really have to increase my distance....
Tomorrow, I'm meeting Susan for a bike ride youhou. I'm now looking to discover new bike routes to add a bite of variety in my rides... Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment